Read on to learn about sending picture messages in the mobile application.
You can send picture messages by attaching a file or taking a photo with your camera. Note: If you take the photo with your camera, this photo stays entirely within MultiLine and does not save to your camera roll.
Before you start
- Your organization must allow you to use picture messaging for this feature to be available.
How to send a picture message
1. Click the Picture Message icon.
2. When you send a picture message for the first time, you will need to tap Allow at the permission prompts.
3. Tap your option for how you want to send the picture message.
- Camera allows you to take a photo to send
- Photos allows you to select from your camera gallery
- Media allows you to use pictures from other folders on your device