The quick start guides below provide a basic introduction to the Android mobile app. For iOS, see Quick Start Guides: MultiLine Mobile iOS apps
We are currently working to offer additional Android Quick Start Guides.
How to pick your Quick Start Guide
Because there are multiple ways that your company can set up MultiLine, we offer different types of guides.
- Type column allows easy communication about the guides available
- Description column provides information about the content of the guide
- App column tells you which apps are supported (MultiLine, Movius for BlackBerry, MultiLine for Intune)
- Download column provides a link for downloading the guide
We offer guides that include activation and those that do not and only cover the various features and screens available for use.
For the guides that include activation, companies have different options as to how to set this up for their users. Read the description to determine which type of guide your end-users need.
- Users receive emails with QR codes. (Scan QR)
- Users activate using SSO (SSO)
- Users must verify their number with an OTP PIN code (OTP PIN Verification)
- Users do not verify their number with an OTP PIN code (No OTP PIN Verification option)
All Quick Start Guides for Android
|Getting Started Android.pdf