Read on to learn about setting Do not Disturb, Out of Office, and Call Forwarding in MultiLine for Salesforce.
You can set up an out of office auto-reply in MultiLine for Salesforce for messages received to your MultiLine Number. Your Call Forwarding and Do Not Disturb settings in MultiLine apply to MultiLine for Salesforce.
Out of Office
Set an Out of Office auto-reply by going to MultiLine for Salesforce > Settings > Out of Office.
- Enter From and To dates to set the time range
- Complete the out of office auto-response
- Set the Active toggle to on and click Save
All incoming SMS during the set ‘out of office’ date range will receive the auto-response defined in this configuration
Do Not Disturb and Call Forwarding
Do Not Disturb and Call Forwarding settings on the MultiLine application are applicable for incoming calls in the MultiLine Connector as well. See Call Handling: Sequential and Simultaneous Dial, Do Not Disturb, Call Forwarding.
- If Do Not Disturb is set on the MultiLine app on the device, the call is sent to voicemail.
- If Call Forwarding is set on the MultiLine app, the call is forwarded to the number configured in the MultiLine application; whereas the ‘Business Hours’ configuration in the MultiLine application is ignored in Salesforce.