Read on to learn about setting up a Webhook.
Administrators use Webhooks to connect MultiLine to an external application.
Before you start
- An admin must have "Setup" Privilege in their Role in the organization to do these instructions. See What Admin Privileges are in Management Portal?.
Step 1: Create User Permissions
- Go to Setup, then User Permissions, and select Add New.
- Edit the feature set according to the permissions the users of the external application should have.
- Enter a name for the permissions set (usually named after the external application) and click Save.
Step 2: Apply User Permissions
- Go to Setup and click Webhook Events.
- For every Webhook event displayed, click Edit.
- Under User Permissions select the permission set created for the Webhook and click Save.