Read on for instructions on activating the MultiLine for Salesforce utility as an end-user.
Before you start
- Your organization must purchase Salesforce Connector for you to have access to this tool.
- Only Chrome browser is supported
- Doesn't support Group Messages
- Incoming group messages will appear as individual messages.
- If a group message is sent to two or more contacts from the mobile app, records will be logged for each user separately in MultiLine for Salesforce; one for each contact. Each contact's log will individually show the outgoing message sent by the Salesforce user.
- Doesn't support Picture Messages
- User will receive an automated message reading "Unsupported multimedia" for all incoming picture messages
Activate MultiLine for Salesforce
Once your organization sets you up with MultiLine for Salesforce, when you log into Salesforce, you should see the MultiLine utility in the bottom left of your screen.
Agree to the Terms and Conditions, and your Salesforce account will be linked to MultiLine.