When you need help from support, tap your Settings menu, then Help, then Contact Support.
- Tap the menu icon ⋮ in the bottom right (iOS) or upper right-hand corner (Android).
- Tap Settings, then Help, then Contact Support.
- Email a Log to Support:
- If you've been requested to email logs, tap the email icon to generate an email which will include logs to send to support.
- Add your explanation of the problem at the top of the generated email and send.
- Send logs as soon as possible after a problem occurs, and include the time and date of the problem if you can.
- Call Support:
- Tap the number to place the call using your MultiLine app.
- Run Diagnostics: If you've been requested to run diagnostics this feature is located in Settings > Help > Run Diagnostics.
- This will help identify any issues that may be causing a problem, and will generate a diagnostic report you can email to support.
We recommend using the above steps any time you can because you'll best be supported by contacting your organization's IT support and emailing logs. However, if you're having a problem getting inside the app, you can email email@example.com.
The more details you can provide us to resolve your issue the better:
- Details of the problem experienced
- Application having the problem (Examples: MultiLine for Intune, MultiLine Desktop, Salesforce connector)
- For mobile apps: Phone OS (Examples: Android, iOS)
- For Desktop apps: Internet browser (Examples: Chrome, Internet Explorer)
- Time the problem occurred (include timezone)
- If reporting a call or messaging issue, phone number dialed
- Name of your organization