Read on to learn how to pull a report that shows data on a MultiLine user's calls and messages over a certain time period.
The User Metrics page gives you an overview of a specific user's MultiLine usage - allowing you to search by name, number, call duration, and more!
You can pull a user's report in the Management Portal using a wide variety of search criteria including customizable date ranges, user names, or phone numbers.
Before you start
- An admin must have "Reports" Role in the organization to do these instructions. See What Admin Roles are in the Management Portal.
How to pull a report MultiLine usage by User
- Go to the Reports tab and then to the User Metrics page in the sub-menu.
- Enter search criteria.
- Enter a Name, Email or MultiLine number in Keywords.
- Apply a Date Range.
- Click twice on day to see results from that day, click twice on separate days to set a range.
- Set a minimum or maximum on Call Duration, Data Consumed, or Number of Messages, if desired.
- You must set both a minimum and maximum.
- In the example below, I searched records for users who sent 150-300 messages from September 1, 2021 to November 30, 2021.
- In the example below, I searched records for "Jignesh" between September 1, 2021 to November 30, 2021.
How to download a report
Reports can be exported to Excel in the .CSV format using the small export icon on the top right of the report results page .