Everything you need to get started will be sent to you in a MultiLine invitation. You can use it to start the activation process.
If you're using MultiLine for Intune...
Before you start:
Get your invitation
- Expect an invitation to be sent to your work email. Please don't reply to this email, as it is auto-generated.
- Your invitation will contain a Download and Activate button, a QR code, and credentials for activating MultiLine manually.
Sample Email below:
If you ever need to delete and reinstall the mobile app, you'll need this Password from the invitation to activate it. If you lose your invitation, request a new one from your IT administrator.
Some users may receive one of these alternative invitations:
- SMS invitation
- Legacy invitation (email will only contain credentials and not a QR code)
You receive MultiLine invitations from your IT organization, not Movius. Movius cannot send you invitations.
You have multiple options for activating MultiLine on your mobile device:
- If you are opening your email on your phone, tap the Download and Activate button.
- It will check if the MultiLine app is installed on your phone and begin installation if not. The activation process will begin immediately. Note: Not available for MultiLine for Intune.
- If you are opening your email on your desktop or tablet, take out your phone camera and tap the QR code. Note: Not available for MultiLine for Intune.
- It will check if the MultiLine app is installed on your phone and begin installation if not. The activation process will begin immediately.
- If you've already downloaded MultiLine, you can also scan the QR code using MultiLine by opening the app and granting the Camera permission.
- If necessary, you can also activate manually by entering the details from your invitation. Click the Activate Manually link from the invitation or the first screen.