Read this to learn how to withdraw an unused number.
Withdrawing a number will remove it from being allocated to that Sub-Organization and moves it to the immediate parent organization. You can only withdraw unused numbers.
Before you Start
- An admin must have "Setup" Role in the organization to do these instructions. See What Admin Roles are in the Management Portal.
Withdraw unused numbers
- Go to Setup > Number Management > Allocated to Sub-Organization.
- Click on the organization to expand it and view the allocated number series.
- Click Withdraw Numbers.
- Enter the quantity to be withdrawn.
- Click Proceed. Note: the quantity should not be greater than the Allocated Numbers.
When completed a confirmation message will appear