Movius App 3.06 Release Notes
Read on to learn what’s new with MultiLine Apps.
Movius reserves the right to make updates to the production deployment schedule and release content at any time prior to the release.
Production Deployment Schedule
- March 24, 2023 | MultiLine for Intune v. 3.06.01 (Android)
- March 29, 2023 | MultiLine for Intune v. 3.06.02 (iOS)
- April 21, 2023 | Movius MultiLine v. 3.06.01
- April 23, 2023 | MultiLine for Intune v. 3.06.03 (iOS)
- April 28, 2023 | Movius for BlackBerry v. 3.06.01
- May 12, 2023 | MultiLine for Intune v. 3.06.04 (iOS)
- June 9, 2023 | Movius for BlackBerry v. 3.06.02 (iOS)
- June 9, 2023 | Movius MultiLine v. 3.06.02 (iOS)
- June 9, 2023 | MultiLine for Intune v. 3.06.05 (iOS)
- June 26, 2023 | Movius for BlackBerry v. 3.06.03 (iOS)
- June 29, 2023 | Movius for BlackBerry v. 3.06.04 (iOS)
- June 30, 2023 | MultiLine for Intune v. 3.06.06 (iOS)
- July 7, 2023 | Movius for BlackBerry v. 3.06.02 (Android)
Announcing WeChat and LINE for all applications
WeChat and LINE are now supported as new social messaging channels, in addition to WhatsApp. Please contact your Account Manager to learn more.
What's new with MultiLine for Intune?
Improvements to end-user activation flow
When end-users install MultiLine apps, they must complete the activation process before they begin using them. The new process is far more streamlined, reducing the time and effort required by end-users to activate the app. It will not require scanning a QR code, or entering the username and password credentials. Optionally, at customer request, retrieving an OTP PIN code can be disabled.
WhatsApp icon fix (v. 3.6.2)
The WhatsApp icon was displayed in contact cards for users who did not have WhatsApp enabled. This has been fixed.
Intune iOS SDK Update (v. 3.6.2)
We updated to the Intune iOS SDK (17.2.0) for Multiline for Intune app.
Country code fix (v. 3.6.3)
Some users noticed that an additional country code was being incorrectly prepended when sending a message to an international destination. This has been fixed.
Intune iOS SDK Update (v. 3.6.4)
We updated to the Intune iOS SDK (17.4.0) for Multiline for Intune app.
Performance and reliability enhancements
Movius for BlackBerry iOS v. 3.06.02, Movius MultiLine iOS v. 3.06.02, MultiLine for Intune iOS v. 3.06.05
Movius uses SIP ping requests to detect connectivity status from the MultiLine application to the Movius Platform. We are moving the handling of these SIP pings from the firewall to the Session Border Controller (SBC). We're doing this because the SBC is better able to handle this traffic. There will be no detectable impact for users.
Label configuration option for Home 2
Movius for BlackBerry iOS v. 3.06.03 and Movius for BlackBerry Android v. 3.06.02
The Movius for BlackBerry application offers fields for categorizing phone numbers, such as Home, Home 2, Work, Work 2, Mobile, etc. Now, MultiLine admins can configure the "Home 2" contact label to display as "MultiLine" instead, so that users will more easily be able to identify their contact's MultiLine number.
|CS-232971||User reported an issue on Movius for BlackBerry using click-to-text from BlackBerry Work. This has been fixed in Movius for BlackBerry iOS v. 3.06.02.|
|None||MultiLine notifications were not showing the relevant information for calls and messages. This has been fixed in Movius for BlackBerry iOS v. 3.06.04|
|CS-233004, CS-233006||Some users would see an intermittent Intune authentication error. This has been fixed in MultiLine for Intune iOS v. 3.06.06|
- 4/24 - Updated Production Deployment Schedule
- 6/7 - Added content and bug fix information for June 9
- 6/22 - Added content and bug fix information for June 24
- 6/25 - Changed dates for June 24 release to June 16 and 30
- 6/30 - Changed date for Movius for BlackBerry v. 3.6.2 (Android) and added bug fix information for June 29