Learn how to add, delete or edit an admin profile in the Administrator section of Management Portal.
Admin accounts allows people in your organization to access the Management Portal.
Before you Start
- Requires Roles and Privileges Role. See Admin Roles for more information.
- Before you invite administrators to the organization, you should have already created Roles for the administrators.
- Go to the organization where you want to perform the action.
- Click Administrator.
- Click Add New Administrator.
- Enter the details for a new administrator.
- Note that the default language is English but can be modified by the administrator when they review their own profile. Movius currently supports English, Spanish, and Portuguese languages.
- Click Save.
You've invited the admins!
An email will be sent to the new admins which will contain their login credentials and a system-generated password. On the first login, the administrator will be prompted to set their own password.
If you want to check whether administrators have onboarded, you can monitor administrator status in Administrator Reports (see Managing reports on MultiLine Admins).