Credentials to sign in to MultiLine Desktop are in the MultiLine invitation.
- New MultiLine user
- Your MultiLine Desktop credentials will be sent to you by your IT admin in a MultiLine invitation by email.
- Use the same username and password for activating MultiLine and logging into MultiLine Desktop for the first time.
- Click the link to access the MultiLine Desktop web portal (pin the tab or save it to your bookmarks bar for easy retrieval).
- Existing MultiLine users
- Your organization's IT admins will provide you the unique URL of your MultiLine Desktop web portal (pin the tab or save it to your bookmarks bar for easy retrieval).
- You can use the same username and password from your MultiLine invitation to log into MultiLine Desktop.
- If you've lost your MultiLine invitation:
- Set a new password by using Forgot Password
- Request your IT administrator to send you a new one.
When you log in to MultiLine Desktop for the first time, you'll be asked to change your password for security purposes. Note: Continue to use the password in your latest MultiLine invitation whenever you need to reactivate the MultiLine mobile app.
You receive MultiLine invitations from your company or organization's IT administrators. Movius representatives cannot send you invitations.