Read on to learn how Admins can set filters while searching in the Management Portal.
Filters help narrow an Admin's search and can be used with the Move or Resend Invite options.
Before you start
- An admin must have "Accounts" Privilege in their Role in the organization to do these instructions. See What Admin Privileges are in Management Portal?.
- Select Accounts from the left side menu.
- You will see many Filter menus to choose from. In this example we select Status, and can filter users based on what stage they are in the onboarding process.
- When you select a Filter, you will see a blue notification icon for that Filter.
- You can use Filters in combination with search. Just enter anything you want into the Name / Email MultiLine / Device number field above the Filters menu.
- To start over, select the Clear All option.