MultiLine applications are available by invitation only to prevent unauthorized users. Your IT organization will send you an SMS or email containing your credentials. If you can't find your invitation, ask your IT administrator to send you a new one.
If you're seeing “Invalid Company/ Org ID. Please try again”
Due to security reasons, we can't be more specific about what went wrong with your credentials. If you've typed in your credentials exactly as included in your invitation there are a few reasons you may see this error:
- You received a more recent invitation that has replaced your older invitation
- You used MultiLine with another organization previously, and they did not delete your user account (you can only have one MultiLine account)
- You are supposed to port in the number on your device to MultiLine and get a new number for your personal, but you haven't swapped your SIM card with a new one before onboarding
- Make sure to type the Company / Org ID from your invitation slowly and carefully with no typos.
- If for any reason you’ve received multiple invitations, use the most recent credentials.
- Temporarily turn off the WiFi connection for your phone when typing in the credentials.
- Turn off WiFi for iOS or Android [External Link]
- We recommend using an active cellular Data connection if you face issues because some device’s security settings may block transmission of the credentials over a WiFi connection.
- When prompted for your phone number to send the PIN, make sure you're entering your active personal phone number of the device (not the MultiLine number, or a number that is being ported into MultiLine service).
- A PIN will be sent via text message immediately to this personal phone number.
- Enter the received PIN into the MultiLine application when asked.
- If you continue to get the Invalid Company / Org ID error, uninstall the MultiLine application from your phone, reinstall the MultiLine application, and re-try using the Credential information included on your invitation.
- If additional guidance or a complete new set of credentials is needed, please contact your company administrator using the information in the invitation.