Due to security reasons, we can't be more specific about what went wrong with your credentials. If you've typed in your credentials exactly as included in your invitation there are a few reasons you may see this error:
- You received a more recent invitation that has replaced your older invitation
- You used MultiLine with another organization previously, and they did not delete your user account (you can only have one MultiLine account)
- You are supposed to port in the number on your device to MultiLine and get a new number for your personal, but you haven't swapped your SIM card with a new one before onboarding
- Make sure to type the Company / Org ID from your invitation slowly and carefully with no typos.
- If for any reason you’ve received multiple invitations, use the most recent credentials.
- Temporarily turn off the WiFi connection for your phone when typing in the credentials.
- Turn off WiFi for iOS or Android [External Link]
- We recommend using an active cellular Data connection if you face issues because some device’s security settings may block transmission of the credentials over a WiFi connection.
- When prompted for your phone number to send the PIN, make sure you're entering your active personal phone number of the device (not the MultiLine number, or a number that is being ported into MultiLine service).
- A PIN will be sent via text message immediately to this personal phone number.
- Enter the received PIN into the MultiLine application when asked.
- If you continue to get the Invalid Company / Org ID error, uninstall the MultiLine application from your phone, reinstall the MultiLine application, and re-try using the Credential information included on your invitation.
- If additional guidance or a complete new set of credentials is needed, please contact your company administrator using the information in the invitation.