Read on to see how to set a passcode on your MultiLine mobile app.
You can set a passcode in Settings under General Settings. This feature enables you to set a passcode for the app, for added security.
After it's been set, you'll be asked to enter the passcode every time you open the app. You can disable it at any time.
Before you start
- Your administrator may turn off this feature. If so, you will not see the option to set a passcode.
Set the passcode
- Tap the menu icon ⋮ in the bottom right (iOS) or upper right-hand corner (Android).
- Go to General Settings and find Passcode
- Toggle the switch to 'on'.
- Enter your desired passcode.
- Choose and answer your security question.