Read on to learn about MultiLine for WhatsApp Messaging.
MultiLine for WhatsApp allows compliant WhatsApp messaging directly inside the MultiLine app.
- MultiLine users can send WhatsApp messages to contacts, and they can read and reply to WhatsApp messages on the MultiLine messages screen alongside SMS and Voicemail messages.
- WhatsApp users receive messages from the MultiLine user as coming from an official WhatsApp business account.
- You can also use WhatsApp on Desktop/MultiLine Messages for Teams.
- Engage with clients on their preferred consumer messaging channel
- Help unify and bring together mobile voice and multiple messaging channels in a single, convenient user experience
- Ability to record and archive all conversations over voice, SMS, and WhatsApp within MultiLine for surveillance and compliance
- All conversations are captured and can be automatically be sent to existing compliance archive and logged inside CRM
- Call, SMS and WhatsApp – all within MultiLine app
- Shared messages inbox containing SMS and WhatsApp messages threads
- Supports one-to-one messaging between MultiLine App and external WhatsApp users
- Supports group messaging for members of the same sub-organization.
- Enforce mandatory opt-in from WhatsApp user
- MultiLine app detects if WhatsApp is not enabled for the receiving user and offers an option to send SMS
- Supports data loss prevention feature with ability to redact or block WhatsApp messages as per business defined policy
- Optional recording of all WhatsApp messages (with recording add-on)
- Support for iOS and Android
Comparison to other available options
- Background Recording Agents snoop on all data and network traffic on the user phone. Our WhatsApp Channel respects the user's phone privacy and never accesses private use of the phone.
- Modified WhatsApp apps are unapproved clones that add the recording feature. Our WhatsApp Channel is approved, and abides by all WhatsApp policies.