Read on to learn about making calls.
There are multiple ways to place a call in MultiLine: from the Keypad, from the Recents tab, and from your Contacts list.
Movius for BlackBerry or MultiLine for Intune users can also place calls by tapping phone number links in the programs they use for work.
Before you start
- Your organization may enable or disable certain functions, including:
- Calling, Data/Minutes mode, or WiFi calling
- Call forwarding or Call handling
- Call recording
- If you have questions about what functions are enabled, contact your IT group for assistance.
Make a Call from the Keypad
- Go to your Keypad tab in the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen (iOS) or the bottom right (Android)
- If you see the toggle, you can choose whether to make the call over Data or Minutes by tapping the toggle
- Begin dialing the number Note: tap the country code to change it
- Tap the Results area to view matches and select someone to dial from your Contacts.
Make a call from Contacts
- Go to your Contacts tab in the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen (iOS) or top of your screen (Android) to bring up your Contacts list.
- Tap a contact.
- If you see the black tab, you can choose to make the call over Data or Minutes by tapping the toggle
- Tap the phone icon to make the call.
Call someone back from Recents
- Go to your Recents tab in the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen (iOS) or top of your screen (Android)
- Tap on the blue "i" icon to reveal details about that call
- Tap on the number or contact name to make a call
- See which connection type over which you will be making the call