Read on to learn how to block unwanted calls.
How to block a number from recent calls
- Tap the blue info icon
- Tap Block Caller
- Tap the down arrow, then tap Call Details
- Tap the menu icon
- Tap Block Caller Note: You will see Block Contact if the caller is on your Contacts list
- On the confirmation screen tap Block
How to block a number from messages
You can block a number from your messages by going to the Messages screen, tapping the info (iOS) or menu (android) icon in the upper right hand corner, and then tapping Block Contact.
How to block a Contact
You can block a contact by going to the Contacts screen, tapping the contact, then tapping the info (iOS) or menu (android) icon in the upper right hand corner, and tapping then Block Contact.
Unblocking a number
- Your blocked call list is available in the Settings > Call Settings.
- Tap Blocked Numbers to view the list
- Tap Unblock and checkboxes will appear. Select the checkbox for numbers you want to unblock, then tap Done.
- If the user is in your contacts, recent calls, or messages, you can tap the info (iOS) or menu (android) icon in the upper right hand corner and tap Unblock Contact.