Set Additional Fields to User Layout
- Go to user profile, click on Settings
- Select Advanced User Details. Expand the menu on the right and click Edit Layout.
- Under User Page Layout, drag each of the shown fields and drop into Additional Information section as shown. (Fields to be selected: MultiLine, MultiLine Error, MultiLine Registration Date, Old Desk Phone, SIP PIN, SIP Username)
- Click Save.
Note: It is recommended that the MultiLine for Salesforce users do not have edit abilities on Additional Information section.
If the user sees any error (ex: “WebRTC details not found”) in the MultiLine for Salesforce utility, re-register user using following steps
- Under Setup, go to Users.
- Click user for User details.
- Click Edit.
- Go to Additional Information section.
- Clear MultiLine error field, MultiLine field and MultiLine Registration Date.
- Save the settings.
- Ask user to logout and login again.
If the user needs to be deprovisioned from using MultiLine for Salesforce,
- Clear MultiLine and MultiLine Registration Date as shown in the above steps.
Change the user Profile to the one that does not have MML Permissions or Remove the MML Permissions from user’s Assignment