Now you need to apply the user permissions you created to the user accounts.
Select the tab below according to whether the users that are using MultiLine for Salesforce are already MultiLine users, or are new users that need to be invited.
For existing MultiLine users
- Navigate to the organization where MultiLine for Salesforce users are provisioned
- Click Edit for the user
- Check that the email address is same as their SFDC account.
- Click User Permissions
- Select MultiLine for Salesforce from the dropdown and click Save
For new MultiLine users
- Navigate to the organization where your MultiLine for Salesforce users will be.
- Go to Accounts and click Add Account.
- Enter the required details. Note: their email address needs to match their Salesforce email address and must be a valid email address.
- Click Assign Number, enter SFDC in the search bar and select a number from the list. Note: MultiLine for Salesforce numbers are tagged in the system as SFDC
- Under User Permissions select MultiLine for Salesforce.
- Click Invite.