Onboarding and New Feature Guides
For new admins and admins setting up new features
- About Movius Management Portal (MMP)
- Admins: Guide to onboarding MultiLine, MultiLine for Intune, or Movius for BlackBerry users in the Management Portal
- Admins: MultiLine Desktop Onboarding
- Admins: End User Migration Guide for Movius for BlackBerry to MultiLine for Intune
- Admins: Log in to the Movius Management Portal
- Admins: Updating invitations for new onboarding
- Admins: Profile menu
- Admins: Edit company profile
- Admins: Creating and navigating sub-organizations
- Admins: Edit Sub-Organizations
- Admins: Create Sub-Organizations
- Admins: Number Management
- Admins: Manage alerts
- Admins: Restrict which email domains can receive invitations
- Admins: Using in-app messaging
- Admins: Set mobile recording
Manage Admin Accounts
Manage User Accounts
Manage Branding Customization
Manage Reporting and Metrics
Manage Security and Compliance
- Digital Safe
Manage WhatsApp Messaging Connector
- Configuration and Reports
- WhatsApp Messaging Connector FAQ
Manage Salesforce CRM Connector
- MultiLine Admin: Install Guide
- Admins: User reports excessive spam calls
- Admins: User onboarding error "This number is already associated with another MultiLine account. Please contact your administrator"
- Admins: User onboarding error "The number you have entered is your MultiLine number. Please enter the number associated with your new SIM card to continue."
- Admins: Troubleshooting Movius for BlackBerry (Good Control)
Management Portal FAQ
Invitations and passwords
- Can I assign a number to a specific user?
- Can I send bulk invites to users and assign the number?
- Can I resend an invitation if a user did not receive the invitation email?
- Can I send invitations to multiple users at once?
- Can I customize the invitation email that is sent to employees to download and register the application?
- How do I change a WebClient password?
Reports and recordings
- Is it possible to pull a report showing all the MultiLine calls a user had over a certain time period?
- How long is data stored on the Management Portal?
- How do I change the voice prompts for call recording?
- Can recorded voice calls be downloaded?
- Can recorded text messages be downloaded?
- Can recorded calls and texts be exported to a third-party archiving system?
- When recording a voice call, will there be a prompt stating it will be recorded?
- How long does it take for recordings to appear in the management portal?