Cedar Server Release v. 4.14
Read on to learn what’s new with server and the Management Portal.
Server Update Schedule
The server update is planned for March 4, 2022 - March 6, 2022. Exact schedule for each server will be released closer to this date.
What's new in the Management Portal?
- Save Invitations - We've introduced a change to the Invite and Reinvite features in Management Portal. Previously, the admin only had the option to send the invite after filling in the mandatory fields. Now the admin has the option to send the invite, or save the invite to send at a later time.
- New Invite Statuses - We've added "Grey" and "Red" Invite status icons to the existing set. "Grey" will indicate a saved invite that hasn't been sent and "Red" will indicate the rare case of a failed invite. "Saved" and "Failed" have also been added to the Invitation Status in the Details list.
- New Opt-In Type - Now organizations can choose between two types of Opt-In flows: Opt-In with consent (existing) and Opt-In Disclaimer (new).
- Periodic beep tone for recorded calls - You can now set up organizations with call recording with a periodic beep tone. To have this feature turned on, please contact your customer success contact.
What's new in the APl?
API documentation available on request, see Section 2.8 for below updates.
- Added "Participants" and several other fields that are available in the Format 7, Digital Safe CSV output to the API Monitored Calls List API Response.
- Added new API call for media file offload.
Server Bug Fixes
|Issue Key||Platform||Released in version||Issue description|
|M2022:206||Server||v. 4.14||Fixed SLS memory leak in all MAS servers|