Registering a Facebook for Business account [external link] is required to enable WhatsApp Messaging Connector for MultiLine.
Confirm that you have a Business Page on Facebook and work with the Facebook Business Manager (the person who runs the Facebook page for your business) to complete the following steps.
1. Register a Facebook for Business Account
- The Facebook business Manager registers the account for Business/Brand at https://www.facebook.com/pages/creation/?ref_type=facebook_business_website [external link].
- Have the Facebook Business Manager provide the Facebook Business ID in Business Manager [external link].
- Not all business accounts are verified. Have the Facebook Business Manager confirm the status in Business Settings [external link].
Note: the blue checkmark does not mean that the account is verified. Only the below indicates verification status.
- Example unverified:
- Example verified:
- If your account is unverified, the Facebook Business Manager will need to complete the process of verifying the business [external link] with Facebook.
- This process allows Facebook to verify the business and usually takes 2-3 business days
2. Complete Business Verification
- Facebook Business Manager logs into their Facebook business account.
- Goes to Security Center.
- Clicks the Continue button under Business Verification.