MultiLine integrates with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) to mobilize fixed-line business numbers. The integration allows MultiLine to use existing office numbers for secure mobile calling and messaging. End users have a single number with full compliance features that’s available on both the desk phone and mobile device.
MultiLine’s CUCM integration closes compliance gaps for remote workers, enhances client engagement, and extends the value of your PBX investment. MultiLine integrates with both on-premises and cloud-based CUCM deployments.
- One Inbound Number
- Calls to the fixed-line number ring simultaneously on the desk phone and mobile device
- Flexible Outbound Calling
- End users can initiate calls from the desk phone or the MultiLine app (Calls through MultiLine app can be made over Wi-Fi, mobile data and/or cellular network)
- Compliant Mobile Calling
- Mobile calls can be captured by MultiLine or by call recording solutions integrated with the PBX
- Compliant Mobile Messaging
- WhatsApp and text messaging can be enabled on the fixed-line number, with optional recording
Achieve compliance and continuity while leveraging current PBX infrastructure
- Enable employees to conduct business, compliantly, from anywhere
- Open new messaging channels for compliant customer engagement
- Ensure continuity for customers by retaining existing numbers
- Extend the value and life of your Cisco PBX infrastructure
- Provide a transition path to eliminating costly desk phones