Read on to learn about the Management Portal Dashboard.
The Dashboard is the first content you see when you log into Management Portal. It provides an overview of the user data concerning Number Utilization, Voice, Message and Data Usage. The data is grouped with related data in its respective time period: namely within the Current Cycle, Past Cycle, or over All Time.
This page displays the number of New Users added, Total Active Users, Total Voice Usage (Billable Voice), Total Message Usage (Billable Message), and Total Data Usage (Billable data) over the current cycle (or calendar month).
You can select between Voice, Message, or Data statistics from the dropdown list to view their respective graphical representation of Current Cycle values.
The heading of the Graph changes according to the selection:
- Voice Usage for The Current Cycle
- Message Usage for The Current Cycle
- Data Usage for The Current Cycle
Displays the Total Voice, Messages, and Data Used for the previous cycle.
This section provides a summary of the data concerning the MultiLine numbers assigned to your organization.
Number Utilization Pie Graph
In use: Shows the numbers which are currently in use. In use numbers include assigned numbers, reserved numbers, registered numbers, and numbers allocated to an organization.
Available: Shows the numbers which are unallocated and can be used by the administrator. Click anywhere on the Pie chart to open the Number Utilization Details.
The Detailed Report explains metrics in terms of the following:
- Total: all numbers
- Activated: numbers belonging to users that were invited and have completed app activation
- Allocated to Sub-Organizations: numbers that are set aside for specific sub-organizations
- Assigned: numbers belonging to invited users, who have not activated the app yet
- Available: numbers not in use, and are able to be assigned, allocated, or reserved
- Pending invitation: numbers belonging to a user that has an account ready, but has not yet been invited
- Reserved: numbers tagged for a specific use
Utilization Threshold is the upper limit (in percentage) of numbers that can be utilized before the system notifies the Administrator that they have utilized the maximum assigned threshold. After this threshold is met, another notification will be sent every time the administrator assigns a new number - until all the available numbers are utilized.
You can edit the Utilization Threshold percentage value to be anywhere between 1% and 100%.
- Click the Edit icon to pull up the Manage Threshold menu.
Read on to learn how to create, edit, or delete organizations.
Organizations contain your user and admin accounts.
You can set up the MMP to reflect your organizational structure where you can create an organization (root node) with the name of your Enterprise. Each node or branch of the tree represents a department. Each department can have its own administrator with well-defined roles and privileges.
Consider the example below:
You can create one or multiple organizational levels or just create one organizational level below the root node. This structure is flexible enough to manage your employee base.
You can have as many organizations and sub-organizations in the portal as needed.
Before you start
- You need the "Profile" Privilege in your Role to perform these instructions. See What Roles are in the Management Portal?
- Click the profile menu icon.
- Click Sub-Organizations.
- Click Create New Sub-Organization.
- Fill out the details and click Create.
- Click Sub-Organizations.
- Click Edit to make changes to the parameters within the organization.
In order to delete an organization, the organization or any of its sub-organizations must not contain any users or administrators.
1. Once you have deleted or moved all the users and administrators, the delete button becomes available.
2. Click Yes to confirm deletion.
Your organizations are ready!
Now administrators can invite administrators and users to the organization.
Read on to learn how to go to an organization in the Management Portal.
Before you perform most tasks, if you manage multiple organizations, you will need to go to the correct organization before beginning.
Before you start
- Best practice is to set policies at the top-most level where they apply, as policies set at the top-level are inherited by the organizations below.
- You can only go to organizations you have access to.
- If you only have access to one organization, you won't need to use this instruction.
Go to organization
- Click the organization icon on the left side of the header bar.
- Select sub-organizations to reveal their sub-organizations until you find the desired sub-organization.
- Click Apply.
Read on to learn how to edit your Administrator profile
Your profile is a record of your information as an administrator of this organization. You can edit your profile by adding new information such as your Profile Photo, Address, Time zone, etc.
How to edit your administrator Profile
- Click Profile.
- Fill out the details and click Save.
Read on to learn how to log out of Management Portal
We recommend logging out of your administrator profile when you're done with your administrative tasks. It's easy to do from the profile menu.
How to log out
Log out of the Management Portal from the Profile menu.
- Click Profile, then click Logout