Read on to learn about this Help Center and how you can find what you need.
This Help Center provides materials for the following audiences:
- End users of the MultiLine service
- MultiLine administrators using Management Portal
- Front-line employees using MultiLine apps
- Enterprise IT admins and compliance teams
- Movius partners
Information on this Help Center is organized into Categories and articles. Categories appear as clickable squares or as as headings for a group of articles. You can find information (1) by browsing the categories, (2) by expanding the menu on the left-hand side, or (3) by using the Search feature at the top.
Hyperlinks can be created to individual articles, to share specific information, and categories, to share a group of related information.
Articles are often published in multiple categories so that they're easily found by browsing.
- Most information on the Home page is targeted towards application end-users.
- MultiLine Admin: Using Management Portal is targeted towards administrators.
- Enterprise Resources Hub collects all the information for each Movius product in one spot.
- Release Notes publishes end-user facing news on client and server updates.
- Get Started Guides contain information about installation and activation of products for end-users.
- Troubleshooting articles help resolve common problem scenarios.
- End-User troubleshooting appears contextually with other Help information.
- There is a sub-category in MultiLine Administrators category for troubleshooting.
- FAQ articles help answer common questions.
- The FAQ on the home page is targeted towards end-users of the application.
- FAQs for MultiLine Administrators is within their own category.
- FAQs for Partners and Enterprise are within the Enterprise Resource Hub.
- Product documents provide a detailed feature tour and explanation of a product. These are mostly found in the Enterprise Resource Hub.
- Coming soon