Welcome to MultiLine. Read on to learn about what MultiLine is.
MultiLine apps provide users a separate business number for all work calls, texts, voicemail, and contacts on their smart phone.
Most organizations choose us because they want to provide you a separate business identity on your phone. You'll be able to do all your work calling and messaging on a separate phone number, so you can keep your personal one private.
MultiLine can integrate into existing corporate app ecosystems. Your organization may or may not be deploying MultiLine with one of our integrations and connectors.
All MultiLine mobile apps provide a separate number, contact list, and voicemail that you can use to communicate with your clients. Because this number is a real carrier-supported number, you don't need an internet connection to call your clients, but can use the cellular minutes. You'll learn more about this in Call Settings: Set Data or Minutes calling modes.
There are three types of MultiLine apps: MultiLine, Movius for BlackBerry, and MultiLine for Intune:
- MultiLine can be deployed by itself, or with any enterprise management system (EMM), including Mobile Iron and many others.
- Movius for BlackBerry is a special version of MultiLine integrated with BlackBerry Dynamics.
- MultiLine for Intune is a special version of MultiLine integrated with Microsoft Intune.
With the Desktop app, you'll be able to use your MultiLine number from the browser or a desktop application. So whether you're at your computer or on the go, your communication connection is unbreakable.
Some organizations will also enable connectors:
- Our WhatsApp Messaging Connector lets you send WhatsApp messages directly to users on WhatsApp from your MultiLine apps.
- Our Salesforce Connector lets you send SMS messages directly to users from Salesforce using your MultiLine number.
- Our PBX Connector lets you answer MultiLine calls from your mobile app, or existing PBX desk phone.