Read on to learn about making calls.
There are multiple ways to place a call in MultiLine: from the Keypad, from the Recents tab, and from your Contacts list.
Before you start
- Your organization may enable or disable certain functions, including:
- Calling, Data/Minutes mode, or WiFi calling
- Call forwarding or Call handling
- Call recording
- If you have questions about what functions are enabled, contact your IT group for assistance.
Make a Call from the Keypad
- Go to your Keypad tab in the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen (iOS) or the bottom right (Android)
- If you see the toggle, you can choose whether to make the call over Data or Minutes by tapping the toggle
- Begin dialing the number Note: tap the country code to change it
- Tap the Results area to view matches and select someone to dial from your Contacts.
Make a call from Contacts
- Go to your Contacts tab in the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen (iOS) or top of your screen (Android) to bring up your Contacts list.
- Tap a contact.
- If you see the black tab, you can choose to make the call over Data or Minutes by tapping the toggle
- Tap the phone icon to make the call.
Call someone back from Recents
- Go to your Recents tab in the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen (iOS) or top of your screen (Android)
- Tap on the blue "i" icon to reveal details about that call
- Tap on the number or contact name to make a call
- See which connection type over which you will be making the call