There are multiple ways to place a call in MultiLine: from the Keypad, from the Recents tab, and from your Contacts list.
Make a Call from Your Keypad Screen
- Go to your Keypad tab in the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen (iOS) or the bottom right (Android)
- If you see a toggle, you can choose whether to make the call over Data or Minutes
- Search for a contact or type in a number using the buttons on the screen
Make a Call from Your Contacts Screen
- Go to your Contacts tab in the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen (iOS) or top of your screen (Android) to bring up your Contacts list.
- Tap a contact.
- If you see this tab, you can choose to make the call over Data or Minutes
- Tap the phone icon to make the call.
Make a call from your Recents screen
- Go to your Recents tab in the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen (iOS) or top of your screen (Android)
- Tap on the i icon to reveal details about that call
- Tap on the number or contact name to make a call
- See which connection type over which you will be making the call
Once you've made the call:
- Check the Caller ID and call duration here
- Mute your microphone, open your keypad, put the call on speaker, or message the caller and more