You can send and receive picture messages, and the supported formats are:
You can also enable or disable automatic download of multimedia in your messages.
Send a Picture Message
- Go to Messages and tap the New Message icon.
- Tap icon.
Enter the contact's name or number and tap Done. The number can either be a MultiLine number or a Guest number (Non-MultiLine number).
- Tap the Camera or Photos icon to share the picture in a message.
- If you tap Camera, click the photo, tap OK and tap the Send icon.
If you tap Photos, Albums and Photos options will appear. When you tap Albums, you can select a picture from the gallery and the MultiLine album created on your device. You can select a single picture at a time.
If you select multiple pictures from your gallery, the MultiLine option will not appear as the sharing option.
- After you click the Send icon, you'll see the multimedia message appear in the conversation window.
Auto download saves images to a MultiLine album in your phone's picture gallery.
- Go to settings and tap the Picture Message.
- By default, Never will be selected. You can also select either Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi and Cellular.
- Never: The picture will not be auto-downloaded.
- Wi-Fi: The picture will be auto-downloaded only if you connect to an active Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi and Cellular: The picture will be auto-downloaded if you are either connected to Wi-Fi or if you have cellular data.