An Enterprise administrator must create the Roles and Privileges and then create new administrators and the users. You can add, delete or edit an administrator profile from the Administrator section.
- Creating an Administrator ID
Once the role with privileges is defined, you can create the administrator ID to which you will assign that role.
- You must ensure that you are in the correct organization level to create the Administrator IDs.
- Your access rights as an administrator in the MMP will be limited to only the Organization you belong to.
- Login to MMP.
- Click ADMINISTRATOR.
- Click Administrators.
Click Add New Administrator.
- Enter the details for a new administrator.
- Note that the default language is English but can be modified by the administrator when they review their own profile. Movius currently supports English, Spanish, and Portuguese languages.
- Click Save.
- An email will be sent to the new administrator which will contain login credentials and a system-generated password.
- On the first login, the administrator will be prompted to change the default password.