The Movius for BlackBerry client for iOS and Android will have been made available to download from the enterprise corporate app store by your BlackBerry Dynamics administrator.
- Search for Movius for BlackBerry and install the application.
- Tap Allow on the permissions requests for Movius for BlackBerry.
- Choose to set up Movius for BlackBerry using the BlackBerry Dynamics application that your organization has configured to be the Authentication Delegate.
- Most organizations configure this to be BlackBerry Work. Click on “Set up using BlackBerry Work.”
Movius for BlackBerry Registration
- See the invitation email that you will have received with the registration details.
- Enter your Company/Org ID from the invitation email. Note: the organization ID is a series of letter and numbers.
- Click Verify Me.
- Enter the primary mobile phone number for the device that you are installing Movius for BlackBerry.
- Enter the Username from the invitation email.
- Enter the Password from the invitation email.
- Once the SMS PIN is received, enter the PIN and then tap Finish.
- Tap OK and then tap Done.
- Accept the various permissions requests.
Integration with BlackBerry Dynamics authentication methods are supported for the Movius for BlackBerry client.
- If Authentication Delegate is set to BlackBerry Work or BlackBerry Access in the BlackBerry Control policy, that app will be called to authenticate the Movius for BlackBerry client.
- If that authentication app is already opened, the user will not be prompted for authentication as the Dynamics container is already open.