Use Voicemail Greeting from the Settings menu to set up your voicemail.
- Click the menu icon ⋮ in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Click Settings.
- Select Voicemail Greeting.
1. Default: This application comes with a default setting that callers will hear when leaving a voicemail. It will provide the MultiLine number.
2. Custom: Allows the user to set a customized voicemail greeting.
3. Spoken Name: Allows the user to record their name.
Once you have recorded a voicemail greeting, you can hit Play to listen to it, or Record if you want to re-do it. This can be done or redone at any time.