Use the Personalize Number setting to set the caller ID banners for incoming and outgoing calls and easily differentiate your MultiLine number from your personal number.
- Click the menu icon ⋮ in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Settings.
- Click Personalize Number.
- You can select an icon and name your MultiLine
- Example: "Work"
- Any call made or received from this number will be indicated as “MultiLine_[INSERT NAME]
- Example: “MultiLine_Work”
Differences in Caller ID experience in Data mode vs. Minutes Mode
If when making or receiving calls on Minutes you do not see a keyword, such as “MultiLine_Work” in this example, and you only see a number different from the one you are calling, this is a routing number. To resolve this, please ensure that in your phone settings the Movius for BlackBerry app has permission to access contacts.